Chrome Extensions for Recruiters:
Chrome extensions are simple applications that are designed to enhance the performance of the Chrome browser, as there are so many extensions available for almost all industries
So , likewise there are few chrome extensions where recruiters can use to manage the tabs.
As most of the Recruiters use Chrome as the main browser to do their daily workflow activities in turn opens a number of tabs which reduces the performance of the browser
So , In order to manage all the open tabs at once is impossible , then here comes these 4 Chrome extensions for Recruiters to manage the tabs
The Great Suspender
A lightweight extension to reduce chrome’s memory footprint. Perfect if you have a lot of tabs open at the same time.
- Whitelist specific URLs or domains that you do not want to suspend
- Optionally show a screen capture of tab before it was suspended
- Vastly improves performance when restarting chrome with a large number of open tabs
- Detects tabs playing audio and can prevent them from suspending
Automatically closes inactive tabs and makes it easy to get them back
Too many tabs? Do you have a tab addiction? Tab Wrangler closes tabs that haven’t been used recently.
- Automatically closes idle tabs after the designated time
- Prevent auto-closing from your favourite sites
- Saves closed tabs, easy to re-open
- Chrome sync saves settings between computers
- Doesn’t close pinned tabs
- Lock tabs from closing
Save up to 95% memory and reduce tab clutter
Whenever you find yourself with too many tabs, click the OneTab icon to convert all of your tabs into a list. When you need to access the tabs again, you can either restore them individually or all at once
Too Many Tabs
Manage your tabs, improve your browsing, and maintain your sanity when you have many tabs open.
Ever tried having 20 tabs or more open in Chrome? You can’t even see the favicon of the tabs, not to mention the tab titles! If that happens to you, TooManyTabs is a must-have extension that manages your tabs, reduces your tab overflow, and saves your sanity!
- Bird’s eye view of all opened tabs
- Preview of tab’s content [Require Optional Permission]
Hope you liked this article, please write your feedback/suggestions which helps us to bring much deeper content on Recruitment.